Located in the gateway to the South Pacific in beautiful Dominical, Costa Rica Dive & Surf is the perfect jumping off point for your next scuba diving adventure. Check out our Scuba Diving Tours below:
Caño Island Scuba Tour
Some of the best Costa Rica Scuba Diving is to be found at Cano Island, as it is considered one of the best dive sites in the world.
- Tour meets at 7 am at our Uvita dive shop and returns between 3:00-4:00 pm
- Includes national park fees, equipment, dive or snorkel guide, lunch and a great time
- Minimum 4 people required per tour, but can be mixed Divers and Snorkelers
- Please contact us if your group is smaller as we may be able to combine you with another group.
Marino Ballena Scuba Tour
Parque Nacional Marino Ballena is home to the largest Pacific coral reef in Central America and provides some the best Costa Ballena scuba diving available.
- Morning tours meet at 9am at our Uvita dive shop and return around 12 pm, and afternoon tours meet at 1pm at our Uvita dive shop and return around 4 pm.
- Tours last 3-4 hours and include two dives, fruit and water
- Minimum 3 people required per tour, but can be mixed Divers and Snorkelers.
- Please contact us if your group is smaller as we may be able to combine you with another group